Solution to recycle all PET-plastics

Annually, 50 million tons of PET plastics is produced worldwide and not even 10% is recycled. Ioniqa Technologies has the cradle-to-cradle solution that will prevent the remaining 90% from disappearing in the combustion furnace or in nature. Due to their innovative process that efficiently extracts colour from PET, it is possible to produce high quality pure raw materials suitable for any new PET application.

IFE finalist + Acceleration session 9 – Transition Agenda Plastics: coalition of the willing

SDG’s: Responsible consumption and production; Sustainable cities and communities
Hashtags: #CircularEconomy #NewPlasticsEconomy #Plastic